Please join your fellow Virginia Libertarians on Saturday, March 14, 2020 in the City of Richmond for our 2020 State Convention!
Seating will be limited, so registration is limited to LPVA members only. If you’d like to join or renew your LPVA membership ($25/year or $5/year for students), you can pay your dues through our online registration form.
Non-members may register at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 10:00am Registration Opens
- 10:30am Convention Call to Order
- 12:30pm Lunch Provided by Americans for Prosperity
- 2:30pm State Central Committee Meeting
The Historic Hofheimer Building
2818 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230
- By-Laws Changes and Constitutional Amendments
- Nominate a Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate
- LPVA Chair Election
- LPVA Vice Chair Election
- LPVA Secretary Election
- LPVA Treasurer Election
- Election of Delegates to the National Convention
- Presentation of the 2019 Libertarian Leader Awards
RUNNING FOR PARTY OFFICE?
If you are seeking election to Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, or Delegate to the National Convention, please send an email to Secretary@LPVirginia.org including your name, a ~200 word statement about your qualifications and goals, and how members can contact you for more information by February 29th and we’ll distribute information about your candidacy to the membership in advance of the convention.
See you there!